The Authentic Blog of the Reefs Resort & Club
10 Reasons to Visit Bermuda this Summer
On the fence about whether or not to visit Bermuda this summer? Don't be! This top 10 list will help you make up your mind and we look forward to having you!
- Mark Twain visited Bermuda in 1910 and famously stated "You go to heaven if you want to, I'd rather stay here".
- With sunny skies all year round, the weather is at its best during the summer months with averages in the high 80's during the day and high 60 at night.
- There are no fast food chains or franchises allowed on the island, which makes your experience feel authentic.
- The island is exceptionally diversified with the friendliest Bermudian people.
- Pollution in Bermuda is extremely minimal making the air crisp and refreshing with every breath.
- Some of the best golf courses in the world are found on the island.
- The Mediterranean style architectures are a must see with the many vibrant colors perfect for photographing.
- There are a wide variety of activities and attractions on the island: virtually every water sport, beaches, museums, lighthouses, aquariums and shopping, just to name a few.
- Bermuda is only a short 2-hour flight from New York. And less than 3 hours from almost every major east coast airport that offers direct flights.
- The summer season events are a stunning experience: Harbour Nights, Destination Dockyard and Dockyard Historical Re-enactments.
Book your Bermuda escape today. Check out our specials page for the best ways to save on your adventure.Read other posts